  From: Michael Wong<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
  Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 2:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR DISPLAYING KING KONG PUZZLE 1933

  Hi Mark,
  I'd be very interested in hearing what you end up doing with your puzzle.  I
  have one too that I put together on a piece of cardboard and then carefully
  slid into my flat file.  When I moved 2 yrs ago, the whole thing came apart.

  There were lots of oddball promo items put out by the studios.  I have a can
  of Soylent Green, which actually has a First Aid kit inside.  For Duel in the
  Sun, there is a wanted poster of Gregory Peck.  More recently for a Alicia
  Silverstone/Brendan ? comedy, they put out a old style lunchbox with cool
50's
  artwork on it.

  Am I the only one who didn't know what CFTBL 1954 is?  Or am I the only one
  who cared?

  Michael, Cinecityposters    </HTML>

           Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
www.filmfan.com<http://www.filmfan.com/>

         Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>