The BRAND NEW 2007 edition of Movie Poster Sales Results is here (we have
literally just received the printed copies, hot off the presses!).  For a
limited time, we offer that, anyone who purchases it for the insanely low cover
price of just $10 will also receive all THREE of our previous editions! That
means you get 100,000 verified prices for just $10 for all FOUR volumes! To
order, ask for the "Movie Poster Sales Results Megapack!", which contains the
2007, 2006, 2005, and 2004 editions of Movie Posters Sales Results (100,000
Prices!).
    This is an incredible $30.00 savings for all four! Remember that, unlike
price guides, these solely contain verified Sales Results (100% accurate, with
no canceled or re-negotiated sales), so the old editions remain quite valuable
as reference guides, ESPECIALLY BECAUSE EACH MOSTLY ONLY HAS RESULTS FROM THAT
YEAR, so there is very little "overlap" from edition to edition. You'll have
100,000 veri-fied movie poster sales prices at your fingertips!
    To get YOUR set of all four publications (the 2004, 2005, 2006, and the
BRAND NEW 2007 Sales Results, containing a total of 100,000 verified movie
paper prices), you need to pay us just $10.00 plus $4.60 for Priority Mail
Shipping (if you live in the U.S.)
for all 4 volumes. If you live in Canada or Mexico, the shipping is $9 for all
4 volumes, and all other customers who live outside the U.S. must pay $11 for
all 4 volumes.
    We realize that some of you may have one or more of these past editions,
but we think it makes sense to get fresh copies of them, as you may well have
worn them out looking at prices (and besides, the three earlier editions don't
cost you one cent)!  It is great to have printed copies of all four of these,
to take with you on your next buying trip, or to have anywhere where you do not
have computer access.
    To pay for your order, You can call 417 256 9616 with a credit card during
our business hours (8:30-12, 1-5 CST, Monday to Friday), fax 417 257 6948 with
a credit card 24 hours a day, or e-mail with a credit card (you can break it in
two e-mails if you're worried about security, but we've never had a problem).
Of course if you’ve ordered from eMoviePoster.com in the past year via credit
card we have your information on file (as long as you’re using the same card,
and the expiration date is the same). Or you can mail a check or money order to:
Bruce Hershenson
Attn: Payments
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775.
If you do, please include the name of the item you are purchasing with your
payment. It is fine with us if you pay by PayPal. To do so, follow the
step-by-step instructions on the following page of our website:
http://tinyurl.com/a9rgt.
    If you've ordered from eMoviePoster.com in the past via credit card (and it
hasn't expired) then we have your credit card and address info on file (as long
as you want to use the same card, of course). In that case, you can just reply
to this e-mail, and add, "Put this on my card you have on file and send it
right out" (if you have multiple items, please state that as well) and we'll
certainly get it off to you within 5 business days (most orders go out within
48 hours!).
    If you have never ordered from us before (or if it has been a while since
your last order), you should go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/ebaypages/newbuyers.htm This page contains a lot of
information about how we pack and send orders.

Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
http://www.emovieposter.com
eBay user ID: emovieposter.com AND movieposter