Yes, it's true.
I'm spending my time looking for great deals from my current list of 350+
auctions that are overlooked to pass onto you guys.

Sure things like our Mighty Joe Young one-sheet and original Universal
Dracula's Daughter card get a lot of attention when offered for no reserve,
but we actually have a lot of items that are still sitting with no bids or
but a single bid.

Cool things like these items below are all still at only $9.99:

LAWRENCE OF ARABIA Title Card

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790380>
&item=320125790380

LIFEBOAT Lobby Card Hitchcock

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790390>
&item=320125790390

PSYCHO Lobby Card #5 Janet Leigh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790522>
&item=320125790522

ROAD TO ZANZIBAR lobby card Hope/Crosby/Lamour

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790568>
&item=320125790568

SABRINA lobby Card #1 Bogart/Hepburn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790585>
&item=320125790585

WE'RE NOT MARRIED Title Card Monroe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320125790738>
&item=320125790738

Or of course just check out all of our auctions here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZplatinumpostersQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ200

Thanks