We are posting this to MoPo because, as of right now, there are an AMAZING
number of "joke" low prices on both our current Tuesday and Thursday auctions
(CLOSING ON JUNE 19TH AND 21ST), and we KNOW that MoPo has many dealers and
collectors who can't resist great deals! Right now, there are still NINETY
POSTERS in our auctions ending tonight that are at 99 cents and 150 under $3
each, and I guarantee you that most of these would retail for $20, $30 or more
on just about every dealers website! And if you live in the U.S., you can buy
as many of these 150 posters and still pay a maximum TOTAL of $10 shipping for
ALL YOU BUY!

What is in our Tuesday night auctions that close TUESDAY, June 19th on eBay?
663 rolled non-U.S. posters (including Japanese, Polish, and many more!), all
currently on eBay ending Tuesday, June 19th beginning around 7 PM CST!  Read
more about these great items below, or go see them right now (with large
thumbnails and links to these great auctions on eBay for easy bidding) in our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery!
    What are some of the best items in this current Tuesday auction? The
auction begins with Italian photobustas and locandinas, and follows with small
and medium French posters, Mexican, Danish, Czech, Belgian, Yugoslav, and
German posters!  At the end of the auction are 130 Polish posters (many with
sensational graphics), 31 assorted Japanese posters of many different sizes,
and finally 164 Japanese posters that measure 20" x 28".
    Some of the best of the Polish posters are: West Side Story, Graduate,
Klute, Killing of a Chinese Bookie, Nashville, Five Easy Pieces, El Dorado
(with GREAT Jerzy Flisak art!), and many, MANY more!
    Some of the best of the Japanese posters are: Throne of Blood (FIRST
release!), 400 Blows R80s, Bad Sleep Well 2panel, Godzilla vs the Sea Monster
2panel, Godzilla vs Megalon (as well as SEVERAL other great original Godzilla
posters!), Birds (pictures Alfred Hitchcock!), Valley of the Dolls, Italian
Job, Champion 2panel, and many, MANY more!
    Some of the best of the other non-U.S. posters are: Cool Hand Luke (10
different Italian photobustas in 8 separate auctions!), The Bicycle Thief (two
of the best Italian photobustas in two separate auctions!), Jamaica Inn
Mexican, Terminator Czech, Unknown Men of San Marino Mexican, Erotic Nights of
the Living Dead Italian loc, Pulp Fiction German, and many, MANY more!
    With so many excellent non-U.S. posters, there is every likelihood that
some or many will go for bargain prices!  You might not see this many quality
Polish, Japanese, and other non-U.S. posters in any one "major" auction (and
then of course, you will be faced with sky-high reserve prices, and those
maddening "buyer premiums"!).

What is in our Thursday night auctions that close THURSDAY June 21st on eBay?
    100 GREAT vintage candid 8" x 10" stills (ALL great behind-the-scenes
images)!
    What are some of the best stills in this current Thursday auction? The
auction solely contains stills that show candid "behind-the-scenes" images from
movies (sometimes the stars are on the set of the movie, and sometimes they are
in publicity shots), and many of these images can't be found anywhere else!
    Note that, having sold a HUGE number of vintage stills, I KNOW for certain
that candid stills are FAR more rare than stills with scenes from the movies!
Plus, candid stills often reveal information about the stars (or relaxed or
unflattering images of them) that is practically lost to history, for I know of
nowhere that these images can be found OTHER than through actually purchasing
the vintage candid stills themselves!
    Some of the best titles include Metropolis (a great image of 2,000 extras
who had their head shaved!), Wedding March (Erich von Stroheim editing the
movie!), The Mummy (Karloff being wrapped in 250 yards of bandages!), King Kong
(three very different candid images!), Seven Year Itch (Tom Ewell trying to
make time with Marilyn Monroe between scenes), Lawrence of Arabia (director
David Lean and producer Sam Spiegel on the set!), How the West Was Won (a scene
that shows the cameras and the sets!), sexy half-naked showgirls from Whoopee,
Gold Diggers of 1933, and other classic pre-code musicals, and many, MANY more!
    I could go on listing dozens more titles, but you really need to check
these out for yourself!  Be sure to look at these 100 GREAT vintage candid 8" x
10" stills ending THURSDAY June 21st beginning around 7 PM CST in our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Image Gallery)!

REMEMBER THAT (unlike some other sellers of movie posters) WE ARE NOT TALKING
ABOUT 99 CENTS, PLUS $9 BUYERS PREMIUM, PLUS AN OFTEN "MIS-CALCULATED" SHIPPING
THAT MEANS THOSE "99 CENT ITEMS" MAY END UP COSTING YOU $17 EACH! In OUR
auctions, you can purchase up to FIFTEEN 99 cent stills and your total cost is
$14.85, plus a very reasonable $5 U.S. shipping charge for a total U.S. cost
for those 15 items of just over $20 for ALL fifteen stills (for the rolled
non-U.S. posters, we charge a variable $7 to $10 U.S. shipping, depending on
the cost of your order, because those need to go in our custom-made
super-strong tubes).

Remember that YOU can't get those great deals if you aren't bidding! AND YOU
HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you place a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one
or two items, then you are sure to be happy, for you will have gotten some
really good deals.  Even if you place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all,
you will only be out a little of your time, and no more.

Do you know about our Tuesday and Thursday Auction Galleries?  One of the worst
kept "secrets" in the movie poster hobby is that it is FAR easier to look at
our items through our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery.  When you look at our items on eBay, you do not see an image of the
item until you open the auction, which is very time consuming (we don't use
their "gallery" image, both because it is absurdly overpriced and because the
gallery image is too tiny to see any details).  So instead, we have our own
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery, both of which have much larger images of each item, so that you can
determine if an item interests you BEFORE you click on it, thus making your
surfing time far more !
 productive.  PLUS these galleries are searchable by star, director, genre,
year, or anything you want to search for! Once you discover our galleries we
would be amazed if you go back to looking at our items directly on eBay.
     The prices in our galleries update every 5 minutes, so the price under
each item can only be up to 5 minutes old. Generally, this is no big deal,
EXCEPT if you are looking at items as they are closing, then we recommend you
bid on the actual eBay page (which is easily accessed from our gallery pages).
     But because so many of our bidders now use our gallery, on rare occasions
it has overwhelmed our server, and some of our bidders have not been able to
access it, especially right when the auctions are closing.  Worse yet, an
outage in our server means that you can't see the images on our eBay auctions,
because our large and super-sized images are housed on the same server as our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery.  SO WE HAVE CREATED <http://www.emovieposter.info>BACKUP "MIRROR"
VERSIONS OF OUR CURRENT AUCTION IMAGE GALLERIES.  They are located at
<http://www.emovieposter.info>http://www.emovieposter.info and are available if
our main gallery is down, so the only time you want to use it is whenever you
CAN'T access our regular
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery, OR when you can't view some !
 or all of the images on our auctions (even if you can't see them on eBay, you
will be able to see them in our backup galleries).  You will likely either
never need it, or only use it once, but if you are a regular bidder in our
auctions, it will be invaluable to you the day you DO need it, for you will be
able to see all of our large images, and use this "mirror" version of our
Current Auction Image Gallery, even though the main version is unavailable.
PLEASE ADD <http://www.emovieposter.info>http://www.emovieposter.info TO YOUR
FAVORITES/BOOKMARKS.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on!

Bruce Hershenson