rick,

egbert may not have ever ripped you off but his activity has been well
documented by others.

well documented.

I have not dealt with him in a few years.

the message boards are filled with stories of his wacky behavior and actual
people he has burned.

you can see them for yourself on movieposterforum.com

I am not out to get him in any way............he does that to himself.

he admitted to me that he knows the rolled style b manhattan one sheets he
is selling as real....... aren't real. He may be quite a character, but he  is
not dumb enough to sell an original authentic one sheet STYLE B FOR MANHATTAN
FOR $44.00.

there are several major players in the hobby who have their own  horror
stories about him. Sue, Rudy, Brian at mcw are the ones I  remember. I used to
buy
from him, until I learned the truth about him.. I  usually didn't have a
problem with him other than his complete rudeness and odd  behavior. The first
thing egbert said to me laughingly when he called me was  "everyone hates me,
no
one will deal with me". I guess he really meant everyone  but you.

congrats to you for being able to tolerate him. Seriously, not many people
can.

just because egbert has been around awhile, it does not make him  credible.

and again, your accusations about my rolled one sheets from the late 60's
and early 70's are just plain ridiculous.

like I said before, there are plenty of members on this board who have
bought from this find. Ask them if they think they aren't authentic. Marty
Davis
(I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning him) has bought some and he has even
been over to see this find in person.

I will be willing to ship you a bunch of "no name" titles from this find
just to shut you up......some with no stamp, some with a stamp on the
back......

are you game? if so please send me your address.

and by the way, your rolled star wars style c's are the hairy back
restrikes/repros documented in the 2005 star wars poster book published by
lucasfilm.

David A.  Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
602 309 0500