Hi,

 ENDING TONIGHT, I have some great linen backed 1-sheets that I consigned to
Bruce's
weekly auction. Please check these out:

ANATOMY OF A MURDER - linen style A 1sh - 1959 Saul Bass -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280128951005&rd=1&rd=1

LOVE LETTERS - linen 1sh - 1945 - Jennifer Jones, Ayn Rand -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280128957712&rd=1&rd=1

OCTOPUSSY -  linen advance 1sh - 1983 James Bond -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280128958595&rd=1&rd=1

TWIST AROUND THE CLOCK linen 1sh - 1962 Chubby Checker -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280128961556&rd=1&rd=1

UNGUARDED MOMENT -  linen1sh - 1956  - Esther Williams, George Nader -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280128961798&rd=1&rd=1

Thanks for looking and check out my feedback AND my other store items:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&since=2&userid=smisam1133&include=0&rows=500&sort=3

Sincerely,

Sam Smith