Re: [MOPO] Movie Posters AvaialbleHi David,
   The posters that I am offering and that will be on the new website are not
primarily posters from my own collection. For the past 30 years I have bought
collections and put them away. You know,  "the kid that was an usher in a movie
theater through high school", "the family that owned a chain of drive-in
theaters for twenty five years", "collector friends that were retiring and
selling off their collections", etc. I have accumulated a pretty large
inventory that way and have duplicates on many titles.

   To be honest, as I get older, it is a bit overwhelming and I need to thin
down the list as my insurance is off the charts. I don't keep any of that
inventory at my framing warehouse so keeping track of everything is time
consuming.

     I did want to mention, though,  that I'm not selling these off at bargain
basement prices. The prices will be fair but the email offer for my mint
condition  "Forbidden Planet" one sheet of $1000 tops was a bit unnerving. It's
not for sale anyway, well unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse!!  I
have been around this hobby for 35+ years so I've picked up a bit of
information.

     Anyway, I did come in this morning to about 20 calls on my answering
machine and about 35 want lists in my inbox. I promise I will get to you one by
one. Unfortunately, I have to work also (darn those pesky frame orders!!), so
going through the poster list and writing everyone back will take me a few
days. Thank you all for your positive support.

Sue