Title: MoviePosterBid.com Weekly Auctions Newsletter
MoviePosterBid.com auctions of Movie Posters, Lobby Cards, Stills & other Collectibles
MoviePosterBid Home Page | Poster Search | Register To Bid
Special Event Auctions Page | Info Links | Contact MPB
Weekly Auctions Newsletter
July 22nd, 2007
MoviePosterBid Weekly Auctions

Starting This Weds at MoviePosterBid.com ..
the Best of Our 99 Cent No Reserve Auctions Yet !!!!

282 Special Posters including These Great Items:

  • Forbidden Planet 1956 Several lobby Cards
  • Day the Earth Stood Still 1951 Lobby Card # 3 GORT!
  • House on Haunted Hill 1959 Lobby Cards.. the best ones!
  • the Birds 1963 Hitchcock suspense classic Half Sheet poster
  • Star Wars 1976 Style A One-Sheet
  • Empire Strikes Back 1982 Gone With the Wind style One-Sheet
  • Le Samourai 1968 French One-Sheet - film noir
  • Attack of the 50 Foot Woman 1957 Lobby Card
  • 22 Classic Crime Title Cards 1918-1950s
  • 79 Crime + Film Noir One-Sheets 1940s-60s
  • A Selection of Posters with Art by Frank Frazetta + Jack Davis
  • 26 Elvis Presley Lobby Cards & One-Sheets
  • 15 James Bond One-Sheets & Lobby Cards
  • On the Beach 1959 Both One-Sheets including the rare B Style
  • Scarce Star Wars Art Portfolio 1977 - Ralph McQuarrie
  • Pulp Fiction 1994 One-Sheet poster
  • Raging Bull 1980 One-Sheet advance style
  • 44 Three-Sheet posters 1942-1963
  • MUCH MORE

See a complete thumbnail gallery of
all of the posters being auctioned this week

This is Our Best 99 Cent No Reserve Auction Yet!!
Every Item Will Sell, Regardless of Bid Price
No Buyer's Premiums

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Can't be home when the auctions end? PosterSnipe Bid Sniper .... see below!

Back to Top

PosterSnipe, the Bid Sniper for MoviePosterBid.com
PosterSnipe, the Bid Sniper for MoviePosterBid.com

PosterSnipe, the Bid Sniper for MoviePosterBid.com

PosterSnipe.com
The bid sniper for MoviePosterBid

The program, which is available through Paragon Software will cost $10.00 with
FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES. .

There is no time more than now
that you need this Bid Sniper.

All auctions close just 10 seconds apart. We know that it is very difficult to bid on many items so close together so we recommend using a bid sniper so you can execute all the bids you want to without losing out on that poster you really wanted.

Vivid Labs on Ohio has created a great bid sniper to use at MoviePosterBid.com that will make your bids even when you cannot be at your computer.

Back to Top

Information:

Twice weekly we send this message to let you know about the new auctions on MoviePosterBid.com -- We hope you find it valuable, but if you do not want to receive these weekly messages, just reply to this message and change the subject line to read "Stop Weekly Messages".

Back to Top
Coming Auctions Schedule

July 25th:
Special Event Auction which ends August 5th
Starts This Weds.

August 8th:
Foreign & Non-US Posters
Ends August 15th

Coming Soon
Western Lobby Cards & Posters .
A wonderful & Huge selection 1922-1975.
Ends August 15th

Please note this schedule is subject to change

Other Sellers Links

These sellers all have wonderful posters for sale right now at MoviePosterBid.com

roycollect
Posters, Books & More

PosterTrader
British Quad posters

QuadBod
British Quad Posters

jack17672
Posters, Toys & more

moviehouse
British Stills, Us & British posters

Some More Items From the Auguest 5th Auction

copyright 2007 MoviePosterBid.com