hey folks

I'm looking for these posters to fill out my collection of Raymond Chandler titles
what do you have??

in addition to these posters I will also take stills, originals only & only if they're reasonable.
also looking for foreign paper
if jumbo lobby cards, jumbo or mini window cards exist or other off sizes, I would also be interested
also 6 sheets if they are reasonable
my budget is spread out over time, so if I get multiple lists, I'll be going after the more desired (to me) items

Murder My Sweet
insert, 3sh, WC, 30x40, banner, I don't believe there is a 40x60, but if there is...... also looking for foreign paper & like the UK quad with the correct title - Farewell My Lovely.

Brasher Doubloon
i only have the insert, I think I have one 1/2 sheet, Aus 1sh, some lobby cards. So I'm looking for anything else

Lady in the Lake
I need almost anything

Falcon takes Over
I need almost anything

Time to Kill (1941)
I believe I have the 1sh & 3sh and I have a few lobbys. I need anything else

Big Sleep
well I don't have anything at all on this. I'm curious what you folks may ask for stuff I might want

Double Indemnity
same goes for this title. I can't afford the 1sh right now

And Now Tomorrow
awful film. Who knows why they wanted Chandler to write this screenplay. maybe trying to force him into the "studio way"
anyhow, I should have the 1sh and a couple other items. Looking for the rest

the Unseen (1944)
I have a 1/2 sheet. I don't believe I have anything else

Blue Dahlia
I have most of the lobbys. No title card though
I need one of the money cards. But I wont pay $300 for it. I'd rather wait
obviously I need all the rest too. Budgetary issues would be a question

Strangers on a Train
I have the insert only. But if anything is too expensive, I'd be happy to just have this item

later material is also wanted. I have some of it, but it's hit & run. a 3sh here a lobby set there

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOLKS

thanks