dear Bruce- Ill say Collecr /dearler/  -in order to be a dealer  most ive met also had a passion for the material  they sold.. hense the word " keeper" ( items dealers cheery pick to keep for themselves)

as many dealers appear to also be coolectors  whether they like it or not,

And as for collectors ... many end up selling or trading to further the collection.

Or even more becom e full fledged dealers..

kindest ragards, Tom

Judith Weaver wrote:
I am STRICTLY and 100% a collector.  I signed up for MOPO to learn more about the history of movie paper and have indeed learned a lot from those of you in the know.  I started as a child reading Nancy Drew and became a voracious mystery reader as an adult.  Then I began collecting first edition mystery books.  Then when I realized how many mystery books/characters were made into movies, I began collecting smaller paper on those mystery movies.  Thus here I am.

I see a lot of mystery items of interest to me in many of the MOPO posts.  And for those of you who also collect mystery movie paper and outbid me on items I really want, please STOP IT.

Thanks for the movie paper education via MOPO.  Best regards to all, Judi

Judith Weaver
PSC 98, Box 0039
APO AE  09830

> Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:30:46 -0700
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [MOPO] A quick question: Who here does NOT sell ANY movie paper?
> To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
>
> I've sold a handful of items over the years, mostly through Bruce,
> plus a couple private sales to collectors. More of getting rid of
> duplicates than dealing. Even if you averaged them all out, it's
> less than one sale per year I've been collecting so I don't think
> I qualify as a "dealer" except in the most extreme definition. Of
> course, these days I don't buy much either.
>
> Craig.
>

> At 06:51 AM 7/31/2007, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
> >I get the feeling that a majority of members of MoPo are either
> >full-time or part-time movie paper sellers. If it is not too
> >personal, who here is a member who does not sell ANY movie paper?
> >You are welcome to simply post a one sentence answer, and not
> >explain why. I am just wondering if there are virtually ANY
> >"collectors only" on this forum!
> >
> >Bruce

> > Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
> >
> > The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

> Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN. See them now!