From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 8:51 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] A quick question: Who here does NOT sell ANY movie paper?

I get the feeling that a majority of members of MoPo are either full-time or
part-time movie paper sellers. If it is not too personal, who here is a member
who
does not sell ANY movie paper? You are welcome to simply post a one sentence
answer, and not explain why. I am just wondering if there are virtually ANY
"collectors only" on this forum!

Bruce