Hi, Everyone,

  As you probably know by now, original US movie posters featuring  legendary
artist FRANK FRAZETTA'S artwork has become extremely sought after over  the
past couple of years.  Right now, I have 3 original US one sheets  offered in
auction, including THE GAUNTLET, MIXED COMPANY and  MRS  POLLIFAX-SPY, which is
perhaps is the only US one sheet in which Frazetta  painted the artwork in
water color, which makes it an extremely desirable  piece. I also have
original
US one sheets on both WHO'S MINDING  THE MINT and ARRIVEDERCI, BABY--which
aren't up for auction. but please let me  know if you're interested.  Please
scroll down for links.  Thanks very  much, Rick

(http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GAUNTLET-Eastwood-Orig-1977-US-OS-FRAZETTA-ART_W0QQitemZ180144086306QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

_THE GAUNTLET Eastwood Orig 1977 US OS FRAZETTA ART  !!!_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GAUNTLET-Eastwood-Orig-1977-US-OS-FRAZETTA-ART_W0QQitemZ180144086306QQihZ
008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

(http://cgi.ebay.com/Mrs-Pollifax-Spy-RARE-FRAZETTA-ART-Orig-1971-US-1-Sheet_W0QQitemZ180144081762QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI
tem)
_Mrs Pollifax-Spy RARE FRAZETTA ART Orig 1971 US 1  Sheet_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Mrs-Pollifax-Spy-RARE-FRAZETTA-ART-Orig-1971-US-1-Sheet_W0QQitemZ18014408176
2QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
   -
$24.99
$45.00
$5.50  3d 22h 58m
(http://cgi.ebay.com/MIXED-COMPANY-Orig-1974-US-OS-Great-FRAZETTA-Art-LOOK_W0QQitemZ180144084269QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZW
DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
_MIXED COMPANY Orig 1974 US OS Great FRAZETTA Art!  LOOK!_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/MIXED-COMPANY-Orig-1974-US-OS-Great-FRAZETTA-Art-LOOK_W0QQitemZ180144084269Q
QihZ008QQcategoryZ2322QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
   -
$19.99
$35.00
$5.50  3d 22h 58m   -