Hi Everyone

I have on eBay right now a number of original, 1st release  US 1 Sheets,
Window Cards and Lobbies, as well as some lovely Belgian pieces and  Italian
Locandinas.

Some great titles at low, low prices.

Here`s the link:

_http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpremiere-poster-auctionsQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQf
sooZ1QQrdZ0_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpremiere-poster-auctionsQQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0)

(http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpremiere-poster-auctionsQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0)

If the link doesn`t work, please find the items under my eBay user name,
which is

premiere-poster-auctions

Good luck to all who decide to bid.

Best wishes

Andy
Premiere Poster Gallery - Original Vintage Movie  Art
_www.premierepostergallery.com_ (http://www.premierepostergallery.com/)