From: Michael B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date:         Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:52:29
To:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] What's the name of the poster insurance place

i have, previously, recommended to add a Fine Arts Rider to your homeowner's
policy.  This seems to have been very cost effective for me.  Over the past few
years, my declared value of about $80,000cost me about $100 without any
appraisals. Recently, when I sought to increase my coverage to about $120,000,
I was asked to provide a Schedule.

I have just been informed by the carrier that they will not insure any poster
exceeding $2500 except if I make a special endorsement and pay a fee per such
item of about $50/75 each.  Therefore, since I have about 12 posters in excess
of $2500, my rate will escalate to about $600.  I am not happy with

I am thinking of capping any claim to $2500.  I am not concerned about any
event except a fire.

Thoughts??

michael

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com