WE ARE POSTING THIS TO MOPO BECAUSE WE HAVE TWO GREAT AUCTIONS (one of 859 U.S.
one-sheets (including 21 English one-sheets), and the other of 253 GREAT
vintage 8" x 10" stills (including 7 autographed stills, plus many really
wonderful & rare stills)) CLOSING ON AUGUST 21ST AND AUGUST 23RD!

What is in our Tuesday night auctions that close TUESDAY, August 21st on eBay?
859 U.S. one-sheets (including 21 English one-sheets), all currently on eBay
ending Tuesday, August 21st beginning around 7 PM CST!  Read more about these
great items below, or go see them right now (with large thumbnails and links to
these great auctions on eBay for easy bidding) in our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery!
    What are some of the best items in this current Tuesday auction? We put a
1931 poster we have never seen before at the very start of our listings, "The
Cuban Love Song".  We followed with a special collection we were consigned of
21 English one-sheets (posters printed in England for movies made in England,
meaning they are "country of origin").
    We followed with all of the rest of the posters, in strict alphabetical
order.  You'll find some great titles, including Freaks (R49), A Night to
Remember (rare U.S. one-sheet, with great art not seen on any other poster!),
Magnificent Seven, The Wild Bunch, Comin' Round the Mountain, Invisible Boy,
Taxi Driver, The Ipcress File (rare full-art style!), Lolita, Cornered, Where
Danger Lives, His Kind of Woman, High Plains Drifter (and an amazing 21 other
Clint Eastwood posters scattered throughout the auction!), Girl Happy,
House-Rent Party, and much, MUCH more!
    I could easily go on listing dozens more titles, but you really need to
check these out for yourself! If you have the slightest interest in one-sheets
from ANY year or genre, I think there is an excellent chance you will find at
least a few here (or possibly LOTS) to interest you!

What is in our Thursday night auctions that close THURSDAY August 23rd on eBay?
    253 GREAT vintage 8" x 10" stills (including 7 autographed stills, plus
many really wonderful & rare stills). The auction solely contains LOTS of
wonderful vintage 8" x 10" stills (covering just about all genres and decades)!
Note that these stills come to us from several very longtime collectors!  They
purchased them from poster exchanges and from collectible stores many years
ago, and they were the sort of people who sifted through hundreds of vintage
stills to find "the right one", which explains why these collections contains
so many wonderful vintage stills, and why so many of them are in really nice
condition (don't be fooled by our ultra-harsh grading as most of these stills
are in quite nice condition, especially given their age).
   We have run eight nearly consecutive auctions of stills prior to this one (a
lot of the stills in the first three of those auctions came from a single
consignor, and since then we have been adding in stills from two other
excellent collections we have been consigned).  This ninth auction contains 253
GREAT vintage 8" x 10" stills (including 7 autographed stills, plus many really
wonderful & rare stills).
    WE GUARANTEE THAT EVERY STILL IN THIS AUCTION IS ORIGINAL (just like the
ones we sold in the last eight weeks' of still auctions)! Why?  Because these
stills are from several remarkable collections, which were purchased by VERY
knowledgeable collectors, who could tell original stills from repros, reissues,
or restrikes and it only contains original stills, and YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE
OUR WORD FOR IT!  We know you will agree these are surely original stills, but
if you have the slightest doubt, you can return ANY still within one week for a
no questions asked refund!  I have sold many tens of thousands of stills, and I
KNOW these to be genuine, and I also know this to be a remarkable collection of
hand-picked stills!
    What are some of the best stills in this current Thursday auction? Svengali
(great moody portrait of Barrymore in full make-up!), Wolf Man (great attacking
scene!), Spellbound (wild candid of Hitchcock and Salvador Dali!), Return of
the Vampire (close-up of Lugosi biting!), Philadelphia Story (Hepburn and
Grant), 39 Steps (Donat and Lucie Mannheim), Street of Sin (hot Salvation Army
babe Fay Wray!), THREE great stills from The Wizard of Oz (including the scene
of the witch "melting"!), and many, MANY more!
    There are also 7 personally autographed stills, six of which come directly
from the estate of producer Alex Gordon (each is signed "To Alex" by a famous
celebrity)!
    I could go on listing dozens more titles, but you really need to check
these out for yourself!  NOTE THAT THIS IS TRULY OUR BEST STILL AUCTION YET,
WITH A HUGE NUMBER OF FANTASTIC STILLS FROM MANY DIFFERENT GENRES, SO THERE
REALLY IS "SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE" HERE! Be sure to look at these 253 GREAT
vintage 8" x 10" stills ending THURSDAY August 23rd beginning around 7 PM CST
in our <http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday
Auction Image Gallery)!

MANY EBAY SELLERS ASK $9.99 OR MORE EACH FOR REPRODUCTIONS OF STILLS THE SAME
OR SIMILAR TO THESE, AND MOST EBAY SELLERS START SIMILAR ORIGINAL VINTAGE
STILLS AT $14.99 EACH but you can buy a lot of stills from us this week for as
low as 99 cents PER STILL (which means you could pay less than a dollar per
still, if you are the only bidder on that still, but of course, there may well
be other bidders; BUT IN OUR AUCTIONS, THE FINAL PRICES ARE SET BY TWO REAL
BIDDERS, NOT BY YOU BIDDING AGAINST AN ARTIFICIAL RESERVE OR "STARTING PRICE",
which may well be "too high"). And these are vintage stills, which have
collectible value, as opposed to reproduction stills, which have NO collectible
value. But realize that these are actual vintage stills used in theaters (or
intended for theaters, but not used) and therefore many have defects caused by
use and we could have missed some. If you are very condition conscious (or
would be bothered by an item having an undescribed minor defect),!
  then you probably shouldn't bid on the stills we are selling this week which
are not in at least "very good" condition. NOTE THAT WE GRADED THESE STILLS
EXTREMELY HARSHLY, downgrading them to a lesser condition for slight defects,
so that every purchaser should be happy when they open their package! See our
condition grading chart below for further information.

REMEMBER THAT, IN BOTH OF OUR WEEKLY AUCTIONS (unlike some other sellers of
vintage movie paper), EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR ITEMS TRULY START AT 99 CENTS
WITH NO RESERVE ON ANY ITEM! AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT 99 CENTS, PLUS $9
BUYERS PREMIUM, PLUS AN OFTEN "MIS-CALCULATED" SHIPPING THAT MEANS THOSE "99
CENT ITEMS" MAY END UP COSTING YOU $17 EACH! In OUR auctions, you can purchase
up to FIFTEEN 99 cent stills and your total cost is $14.85, plus a very
reasonable $5 U.S. shipping charge for a total U.S. cost for those 15 items of
between $22 and $25 for ALL fifteen of those posters (for posters, we charge a
variable $7 to $10 U.S. shipping, depending on the cost of your order, which
means you pay a total of only $21.85 in the U.S., if you get 15 posters for 99
cents each).

Remember that YOU can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you place a
bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure to be
happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you place a
bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little of your
time, and no more.

Do you know about our Tuesday and Thursday Auction Galleries?  One of the worst
kept "secrets" in the movie poster hobby is that it is FAR easier to look at
our items through our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery (http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php) and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery (http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php).  When you
look at our items on eBay, you do not see an image of the item until you open
the auction, which is very time consuming (we don't use their "gallery" image,
both because it is absurdly overpriced and because the gallery image is too
tiny to see any details).  So instead, we have our own
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery, both of which have much larger images of each ite!
 m, so that you can determine if an item interests you BEFORE you click on it,
thus making your surfing time far more productive.  PLUS these galleries are
searchable by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search for!
Once you discover our galleries we would be amazed if you go back to looking at
our items directly on eBay.
     The prices in our galleries update every 5 minutes, so the price under
each item can only be up to 5 minutes old. Generally, this is no big deal,
EXCEPT if you are looking at items as they are closing, then we recommend you
bid on the actual eBay page (which is easily accessed from our gallery pages).
     But because so many of our bidders now use our gallery, on rare occasions
it has overwhelmed our server, and some of our bidders have not been able to
access it, especially right when the auctions are closing.  Worse yet, an
outage in our server means that you can't see the images on our eBay auctions,
because our large and super-sized images are housed on the same server as our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery.  SO WE HAVE ALSO CREATED <http://www.emovieposter.info>BACKUP "MIRROR"
VERSIONS OF OUR CURRENT AUCTION IMAGE GALLERIES.  They are located at
<http://www.emovieposter.info>http://www.emovieposter.info and are available if
our main gallery is down, so the only time you want to use it is whenever you
CAN'T access our regular
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php>Tuesday Auction
Gallery and our
<http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php>Thursday Auction
Gallery, OR when you can't view !
 some or all of the images on our auctions (even if you can't see them on eBay,
you will be able to see them in our backup galleries).  You will likely either
never need it, or only use it once, but if you are a regular bidder in our
auctions, it will be invaluable to you the day you DO need it, for you will be
able to see all of our large images, and use this "mirror" version of our
Current Auction Image Gallery, even though the main version is unavailable.
PLEASE ADD <http://www.emovieposter.info>http://www.emovieposter.info TO YOUR
FAVORITES/BOOKMARKS.

We have lots of great auctions coming up!
    On Tuesday August 21st, we will add hundreds of window cards, and French
and Italian posters to eBay!
    On Thursday August 23rd, we will list hundreds of vintage 8" by 10" stills!

Good luck on whatever you may bid on!

If you want to be sure to keep up with everything we are currently auctioning,
you should consider joining our great weekly e-mail club (over 1,850 members!).
 This club will keep you informed about everything we are selling through just
ONE e-mail a week, and many weeks we make great bonus offers to club members
who buy multiple items from us on eBay! So if there is ANY chance at all that
you might end up buying a number of items from us on eBay in future weeks, then
you have a LOT of incentive to join the club (if you are not already a member)
because we will keep on giving away excellent prizes to those members of the
club who buy multiple items. Note that we have recently revamped and greatly
improved this club! It no longer is a very long e-mail (it is now just a very
brief e-mail, with a link to the message on our site), and we now run fun
weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with great
prizes for randomly selected members!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive ONE e-mail a week, and your e-mail address is NEVER given out to
anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes, and you can quit
anytime! Just go to
<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php
 and fill out the super simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for
the great club bonuses!

Bruce Hershenson
eMoviePoster.com
P.O. Box 874