Has been covered in the past, but I'm about to move
(again), and it's really time I got organised, not
just my posters (what a nightmare that was), but
everything else, I am a collector, after all.

Posters 'n' things (stills, LC, PBs etc)
Videos (yes, I still have them and I still buy them -
just not new ones, obviously)
DVDs
Magazines
Books
CDs

Searching for "collection software" won't get you the
results you need (try it), and I was just wondering if
anyone had any particular recommendations.

I was a user of Keep It Compact back in the day as
well as DVD Profiler, and collectorz.com now has a
large selection of progs to choose from. But the
selection of progs to choose from is a minefield, and
I'm one of those types who says "give me three and
I'll choose one, give me a hundred and I'll choose
none".

Freebies are nice, but I am willing to pay for the
right kind of software (says she who looked at the
enormity of the KiC work she did from the old laptop
archive CD she put on the new PC yesty).

Thanks,
Natalie
P.S. BTW, what's happening in the collecting business?
Loce is still trying to pass off those Halloween US
lobby cards as original I see. Got me a nice Halloween
2 Japan bargain recently, still unopened amidst all
the packing up.