Before I put these posters on ebay I would like to give mopo members a chance
to buy them. I can provide pics on request.

1. Russian puma head c-8 for 599.00

2. Russian rock head c-8 for 599.00

3. Russian cantina c-8 for 399.00

4. Pulp Fiction c-8 for 99.00

5. Reservoir dogs  Video poster not a reprint c-9 for 50.00

6. Tombstone d/s c-8 for 99.00

7. One flew of the cuckoo's nest c-8 half sheet for 225.00

8. 1984 1956 lobby card set c-9 for 175.00

9. Hellraiser Rolled c-8 for 399.00

10. The Nightmare before Christmas Lenticualar Autographed by Grayson unused
for 2499.00 This movie is going to be in theathers again this year.
shipping for this is 60.00

11. The Jerk c-8 for 199.00

For all the other posters the shipping is 11.99 that is with insuance etc..

The Russian Star wars posters are considerd the rarest of the rare.

My ebay id is scottsdalecollectibles

Shipping will be different for overseas.