Dave et al:

I am getting one of these today or tomorrow. I know Ron Moore has one, I've
played with it, and I'm hooked!

Kirby

On Sep 10, 2007, at 11:34 AM, David Lieberman wrote:

anyone else get one of these?

with the price cut last week I couldn't resist.

I spent the whole weekend playing with it and it is truly amazing.

the first thing from apple I've ever bought. I don't even care that the phone service/coverage for att is poor in my area. The internet browsing, the camera, and the email features just blow me away. It does lots of other neat things too.

I'll never have to take a laptop with me anywhere ever again.

I'll still keep my verizon phone for now, at least until att has better coverage in my area (I'm up against a mountain).

Dave

David A. Lieberman
CineMasterpieces.com
602 309 0500