earlier this week, i reported a problem that I had with an ebay seller.

now, i want to report that this SAME seller is one of the most honorable
sellers i have met on ebay.? my prior posting here was a knee-jerk rejection
seeking advice.? after emails and a great?1-2 hour telephone call with her, i
now have a new friend.?

the seller is not a member of MOPO.? the seller has a vast knowledge of silent
films and the "stuff" that i collect.? she has a couple of boxes of lobbies.? i
have encouraged her to join MOPO.

while i am sure that nearly everyone here has forgotten my posting,?i am making
this?post because?this fine lady enjoys a 100% positive feedback of 1175+,
but?seems to think her reputation may have been tarnished.? her feedback speaks
volumes, her ebay descriptions contain clear descriptions,?so an isolated
problem with me is of no consequence--especially after i am reporting the
problem is fixed.

on its face, the issue was problematic.? after?she and I addressed the issue,
and I am pleased to say that it is?now behind us and the transaction
completed.?

michael
http://mail.aol.com