Greetings!

We have just added over 200 new items to our website at www.cinemarts.com (or
copy and paste the link into your browser) and click the RECENT ACQUISITIONS
button or go direct to http://www.cinemarts.com/recentac.aspx

Use the Category links on the left of the HOME page and FORMAT DROP-DOWN BOX
for general browsing through categories and formats, or use ADVANCE SEARCH
option for more specific browsing. Please note that page numbering is done from
the top of each page.

As always our Recent Acquisitions cover all areas of cinema, with posters from
many countries and a wide variety of formats. As always, all posters offered by
Cinema Arts are guaranteed to be described accurately and are original. We do
not sell reproduction, fake or bootleg posters.

For this update we are proud to present one of the best and most varied
collection of Australian daybills you will ever see together. These include
many rare daybills from the famous Richardson Studio, among the most highly
sought of Australian posters. Many of the daybills in this collection are on
linen and ready to be framed.

We accept VISA/MasterCard via our Secure Server or Paypal.

If you wish to use Paypal and/or you are an Australian buyer, use the Contact
Us button on the website for a Paypal Invoice or an Australian Tax Invoice to
be sent, stating the specific item/s you are interested in purchasing.

Australian buyers can also pay by a direct deposit to our bank account or by
Australia Post Money Order.

Please contact us for lay-away/lay-bye options.

Shipping combined wherever possible and we always welcome "wants" lists.

Regards to All,

Phil & Mila Edwards