This is a bit off topic for a movie poster list but I thought I would post
for information anyway. I have a mammoth CED video disc collection that I have
had for many year's. I must have about 300 or so capacitance electronic
disc's.  I bought these video disc's brand new in the 1980's. The single disc's
retailed  for about $20.00 per title and the double disc set's retailed for
about
$40.00  per title. The player I have is the RCA SGT-250 which is a high end
"stereo" CED  player. Anyway it's time to part with this technology and I
wondered if anyone  could guide me on how to sell the complete lot? Some of the
CED
disc's are still  in plastic shrink wrap. The majority of the CED video
disc's have only been  played once. I am once again working with 16mm film
prints
and need the room. So  I am downsizing.

How does one go about selling a movie collection like this? I see these
disc's and player's on e-bay but never see a complete collection. I don't want
sell these one by one. ALL the video disc's are classic titles and brand
new. Does anyone know of a dealer or video company that would purchase this
entire lot? I do have hundred's of dollar's in this format/system. Any guidance

in regard's to my collection would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thank's!!!

--Tom Pennock