yes, morons rear their ugly heads again

on 8/5 a bidder with the email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
won a James Bond poster & a Star Trek poster & never paid.

His registered name was John Scardoni

on 8/27 in answer to a request to pay he sent this email:

"payment sent please ship to nick ventola 38 village rd apt #205 middleton ma 01949"

Needless to say, no payment was ever recieved

on 9/4 he was sent a final request & subsequently banned from bidding

somehow when we transfered the site last month to a new server we didn't move an exclusion file & he was allowed to log in and bid again on several Greatest Show on Earth lobby cards

we wrote him and he sent this email:
"so sorry i had to get new computer it is a lomg story what adress do i send check to?"

and he followed it up with
"here is my # 978 304 3005 nick"
that phone # is registered to Rita Ventola

we banned him again until payment would be received and sent him a paypal money request which brought back a name of Dawn Levie for that email address

of course we were never paid.

Today Dawn Levie signed up with another email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

naturally we banned that account right away.

SO THE QUESTION IS:
DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW THIS OBVIOUS MORON

and of course, be careful of this jackass
        Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com