Hi,
We've just put up tons of great items on ebay, most of
which are movie lobby cards and posters. Here's a
sampling of the titles:

It: terror from beyond space (TC)
The Blob
Forbidden Planet
Blow up
Dracula (Chris.Lee)
Gorgo
Ghidrah

Some of our other auctions (that are still up on ebay)
will be ending very soon. Titles included are:

Son of Dracula
Rock all night
Female fiends
Land unknown
Jailhouse rock

You might find some gems among our non-movie related
items. For example:

Latin American Conga Drummer print. [very cool!]

Just click (or paste) on the link below.

Thank you!
Rebecca and Lance Malamud
sirlancelotscastle  [ebay seller id]

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsirlancelotscastle