Hi,

We are looking for the following. In each case we only need that item:

STRAY DOG French poster with red background and gun coming in from top
PAT GARRETT & BILLY THE KID 1 sheet
LA DOLCE VITA 55x79
INCONVENIENT TRUTH 1 sheet (signed by Gore only)
PROFESSIONALS Japanese original or RR
PRODIGAL Aussie daybill
CABINET OF DR. CALIGARI - anything even stills

Also we lost all of our e-mails over the weekend due to a server screw-up so if anyone tried to contact us, we did not receive it.

As always, no need to respond if you do not have the items. Thanks!

best,
sam

Posteritati
239 Centre Street