For Mopo members I am going to try something new and take off 5 percent of the
final sales price.
I do not know if any one here has tried that before. I feel I get to market
here for free so giving a discount to
the members would be fair. Tell me what you guys think.
To get the discount just let me know you are a member after the auction and I
will adjust it on my invoice.

These auctions have almost no time left just a little over 20 hrs. They will
start ending around Wed at 11:00pm Pacific time, Thurs. at 12:00 am  Mountain
time,
Thurs. at 1:00 am Central time and Thurs. at 2:00 am  Eastern time

These are at great prices still considering two of these titles have sold for
between 400-1000
There are only 22 hours left don't kick yourself later if you could of won a
Russian Puma Head for only 58 dollars
I would get my snipes ready I think some of these may go for almost nothing.

Star Wars 27X41 1977 Style D UNUSED .99 AUCTION NR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130171916445&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003<about:blank>
 This Poster is still only at $75.00 Mopo member price would be 71.25

BLAZING SADDELS 27 X 41 UNUSED 1974 99 AUCTION NR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130171916660&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003<about:blank>
 This poster still is only at $8.40  Mopo member price would be 7.98

SERPICO 27 X 41 UNUSED 1974 NEAR MINT .99 AUCTION NR This poster still is at
$0.99 Mopo member price would be .94
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130171916774&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003<about:blank>

Star Wars Russian "Puma Head " RARE 99 AUCTION NR This poster is Still only at
$56.00 Mopo member price would be 53.20
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130171916926&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003<about:blank>

Star Wars Russian "Cantina" RARE .99 AUCTION NR This poster is still only at
$2.25 Mopo member price would be 2.13
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130171917101&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003<about:blank>

Here is a link to all my current auctions
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottsdalecollectibles<http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottsdalecollectibles>

Thanks for Reading
Clinton Crews Ebay id Scottsdalecollectibles