I swap mine out.
With about 30 odd frames throughout the house, most get changed out every 6
months or so...

Cheers,Vesna

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:36:49 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [MOPO] collectors
will understand........To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] have 66 posters (3sh, OS, inserts
& half sheets) framed in my media room.  no wall space left.my unframed
collection almost equals my framed posters.  without the typical comical answer
when people ask how else to display, PUT THEM ON THE CEILING!!!!, how do i
display them?my unframed posters include hard to find items:  SKEFFINGTON,
BISHOP'S WIFE, STRANGERS ON THE TRAIN, ALL ABOUT EVE, VERTIGO, LADY IN THE
LAKE, AESENIC AND OLD LACE............................it's just not fair that
these great titles are not displayed. suggestions?michael

Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT