i am bidding on one of bruce's items.? (well, actually, a few.)?? i am easy to
find because i have some items listed on ebay.... (ebay name dialmbbmbb)? and
my name history originally had my email address.?

i received the following email from :

[EMAIL PROTECTED],

?

?

Dear dialmbbmbb,

?

I have for
sale:?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280178356336 My price
is negociable. If you are interested just give me a fast reply on this email
address and you will find all the info that you want. Please contact me as soon
as possible for more details directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for your time !!

?

---------------------

I REPLIED:
?

who are you???? that's important!!!

if you are serious, please send me pics, and best price.?

thanks

?

-------------------

HE REPLIED:
?

Hi,
You have the opportunity to purchase this item ..with? US $175.00 The deal will
go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy regarding to this offer to
start the official transaction .I need to know your details.
- Full name and address...
as soon as I have them I'll start the official procedure, and eBay will notify
you about this. You'll also receive important guidelines + instructions from
them (please go through them exactly). I'll handle the shipping, so this will
be free of charge for you + I am willing to deduct you with the fee for
handling the payment procedure.Also, a refund policy will be included.
Looking forward to hear from you
Regards

_________

OBVIOUSLY A SCAM.......? HIS GRAMMAR/SPELLING MAKES ME WONDER FROM WHAT COUNTRY
HE WRITES.? I AM PROVIDING THIS THEIF WITH A COPY OF THIS EMAIL.? HE ACTUALLY
CUT AND PASTES BRUCE'S ENAY ITEM.

ISN'T THIS THE TYPICAL EBAY SCAM??? BREUCE HAS REPORTED THIS BEFORE.

michael

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003