I remember back in the day when I got real deals on ebay...as I look around for
my teeth...you whippersnappers complain about sniping programs!  I had to bid
and reload back when all we had was dial-up!  Dial-up, you pansies!  With only
5 megs of memory!  In the snow!  Both ways!

  "jangofettclone" ebay ID registered March 11, 1997.

  I changed the name from my email to jangofettclone somewhere around 2000 I
guess.

  Vic Medina
  in chilly Dallas, TX

Bruce Hershenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    On March 9th, 2008, I will have the 10th anniversary of my eBay ID,
emovieposter.com. I plan on having some kind of celebration (I don't know that
too many PowerSellers make it to 10 years) and giving some great prizes to my
29,000+ customers.

That got me thinking. Who among us here on MoPo has had their eBay ID (the one
they bid with OR sell with) the longest? I will give whoever posts on this
thread with the oldest eBay ID (by one week from now) a free set of all 27 of
my in-print full-color movie poster books (a $529.96 retail value), AND I will
give at another set to one person who posts their "anniversary date" here (no
matter how new or old). I will draw that person at random, and if lots of
people reply to this thread with their anniversary dates, I will give SEVERAL
sets!

These sets of books are great for anyone who likes old movies, but even if you
don't, you can put them on eBay and sell them yourself, or you can give them
away as stocking stuffers, or whatever. Why am I doing this? Just tonight I
sold enough ($152,000+) to make 2007 my record selling year ever, and I thought
I would "share my joy" with some of you here!

Just put down your eBay ID and the date (month, day, and year) your ID was
first registered with eBay (no use trying to fib, since it is easily checked)
and post it to MoPo.

Bruce
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
PROTECTED]  In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L    The author of
this message is solely responsible for its content.