From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:45 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Heritage poster calendar

Just received the amazing 2008 movie poster calendar. Beautiful !!!!!
Thanks Grey and the entire team of Heritage.
What an amazing idea !!!!!!!!
Philipp

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

______________

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not
disclose,
distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender
immediately. In addition,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to
archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.