  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 5:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] How long have you had your eBay ID?

  LAST CALL TO PARTICIPATE! I am going to close this down at 1 PM CST on the
18th (I have 500 valuable auctions closing that night) and then I will extract
all the entrants and announce the winners sometime over the next few days.

  How hard is it to take a minute and look up the date you first joined eBay?
Plus it might bring back some nostalgic memories of the "good old days" when
sappy buyers bought just about ANYTHING, and often for outrageous prices!

  Bruce