Clinton,

  I am so sorry for your loss.  I know this modern age of technology allows us
to share our most personal struggles with people around the world, and know
that although most of us do not know you or have never met you, we share your
pain and offer our prayers, condolences and best wishes.

  I know it is hard to see how someone like Britney Spears - or sadly now, her
sister - can seem have children at will, yet eager parents seem to struggle in
the same situation.  It is easy to ask "why you."  I believe that everything,
even painful situations, happens for a reason, and God never gives us more than
we can handle.  What tests us today makes us stronger for tomorrow.  I know
that given time, the sorrow you feel now will be replaced by joyful memories,
like having to build bicycles with training wheels on Christmas eve and
debating the authenticity of minty white inserts with your kids.  :)

  I pray the Lord will give you both comfort in this time and remind you of the
faith that endures and strengthens in times of grief.

  Vic Medina
  The North Texas High School Sports Report
  http://www.nortexsports.com

clinton crews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          My wife last night started cramping and bleeding last night. We went
to the doctor this morning
  and she confirmed that she did in fact lose the baby. This has been a real
roller coaster of fellings
  but nature has a way of making sure that if there is a problem it do not go
to far.
  I want to thank all the members that have emailed me through this whole
chapter in my life.
  In the next two years I should be posting that we a going to have a baby
again.
  Just because this happened we will not let it stop us from trying again.
  The last 3 weeks have been the hardest ever on my soul but I figure that
  I will be a better person for it. This gives me more care for others who have
been
  thought this type of experience. So I would like to say again thank you all
for
  being the good people that you are.

  Clinton Crews
  Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
PROTECTED]  In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L    The author of
this message is solely responsible for its content.