Title: MoviePosterBid.com Weekly Auctions Newsletter
MoviePosterBid.com auctions of Movie Posters, Lobby Cards, Stills & other Collectibles
MoviePosterBid Home Page | Poster Search | Register To Bid
Special Event Auctions Page | Info Links | Contact MPB
Weekly Auctions Newsletter
December 26th, 2007

To Unsubscribe
MoviePosterBid Weekly Auctions

Western Lobby card Auction Starts Sunday

The Long Awaited Western Lobby Card Auction is almost here.

Starting on Sunday December 30th there are over 1600 Lobby Cards from 1919 to 1980 featuring almost all of your favorite western film stars.
This auction has single card and multi-card lots of 2 to 7 lobby cards

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Here are some highlights of this great auction:
and every item starts at just 99 cents and no reserve

  • Tom Mix in Sky High 1922
  • Buck Jones in South of the Rio Grande 1932
  • James Stewart in Shenandoah
  • Scarce Insternational cards for How the West Was Won
  • Bill Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy
  • Gene Autry
  • Buster Crabbe
  • Hoot Gibson
  • Bob Steele
  • Roy Rogers

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being auctioned this week

Here are some more posters from this week's auctions

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being auctioned this week

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Next Week's Auctions:
MoviePosterBid.com Next Auctions

Back to Top

To Unsubscribe From Our Bi-Weekly Emails:

Twice weekly we send this message to let you know about the new auctions on MoviePosterBid.com -- We hope you find it valuable, but if you do not want to receive these weekly messages, just reply to this message and change the subject line to read "Stop Weekly Messages".

Back to Top
Coming Auctions Schedule
December 30th
Western Lobby Cards
Classic Western Film Stars 1919-1980

Ends January 6th

Please note this schedule is subject to change

Other Sellers Links

These sellers all have wonderful posters for sale right now at MoviePosterBid.com

ABE
Great Posters inc. Key Largo, Jamaica Inn + More

Offaleater's auctions
Posters from all over the world

roycollect
Posters, Books & More