I acquired what I've been told is an original Captain Blood lobby card.  It is
the typical size.  How can I tell if it is original.  It looks old.
My description:
Sais Captain Blood by Rafail Sabatini.  Lower right corner is an eagle on top
of a globe that sais a Vitagraph Picture under the globe.  The card has a
painted slightly glossy feel to it in marroon with black and white picture of a
boat blowing up top left and in the middle another image of a boat being hit by
something.  Lower right corner is a pic of two scared women.

It has pin holes in each corner.  I've never seen or felt an early 20's lobby
card.

Any help please.

Jeff

Come check me out on MySpace at
http://www.myspace.com/jeffrey_meyer
http://www.myspace.com/syracusefilm
http://www.syracusefilm.net/
http://www.geocities.com/collectorpimp07
http://www.cinemawasteland.com
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your
"fix".