MOPO Recently Jaime Mendez did 2 French posters for me, doing lite
restoration and linen backing.....All I can say is ...just superb!!

You can reach him at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  He is in Oceanside
California.

I also have used a guy that was in Brooklyn, Chris Cloutier. He has a
BFA from Columbia and also did some really fine work with some rather
difficult restorations, faded, ink missing paper, etc.

The last info I had for Chris was the following, but it's been a while
and he did many pieces for me.
317 Washington Ave.
Suite 2-B
Brooklyn, NY  11205