i didnt think images were permitted on posts... has this changed? would be great if that is the case.

thanks.

jeff

On Jan 24, 2008, at 6:47 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:

MoviePosterBid Home Page | Poster Search | Register To Bid
Special Event Auctions Page | Info Links | Contact MPB

Weekly Auctions Newsletter
January 23rd, 2007
To Unsubscribe

Crime & Film Noir Auction Part One is Here !

This week is part one of our huge Crime & Film Noir auctions.
345 Lobby Cards + a few Posters have already begun (part of the auction won't appear until midnight due to a software glitch) Check out the pics on this page for some of the great auctions. Part 2 of this auction begins on February 6th.

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Here are some highlights of this great auction:
and every item starts at just 99 cents and no reserve

D.O.A. 1950 **Film Noir**
CAGED 1950 **Film Noir**
A Section of DRUG Posters
BUNCO SQUAD 1950
AMAZING DR. CLITTERHOUSE 1938

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being auctioned this week

Here are some more posters from this week's auctions

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being auctioned this week

Go to the 99 cent auctions here

Next Week's Auctions:

Great ads from Newspapers, Movie Magazines & Exhibitor Trade Publications
Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being sold in this auction

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of
all of the posters being sold in this auction

Back to Top

To Unsubscribe From Our Bi-Weekly Emails:
Twice weekly we send this message to let you know about the new auctions on MoviePosterBid.com -- We hope you find it valuable, but if you do not want to receive these weekly messages, just reply to this message and change the subject line to read "Stop Weekly Messages".

Back to Top
Coming Auctions Schedule
January 23rd
Crime Lobby Cards and Posters
Gunmen, Gun-Molls, Killers + Counter-spies
Ends January 30th

January 30th
Trade Advertisements
Great Studio Ads & Magazine Ads
February 6th

February 6th
Crime Lobby Cards and Posters Part Two
Gunmen, Gun-Molls, Killers + Counter-spies
Ends February 13th

Please note this schedule is subject to change

Other Sellers Links
These sellers all have wonderful posters for sale right now at MoviePosterBid.com

ABE
Great Posters inc. Key Largo, Jamaica Inn + More

Offaleater's auctions
Posters from all over the world

roycollect
Posters, Books & More

PosterTrader
British Quad posters

Quadbod
British Quad Posters

jack17672
Posters, Toys & more

moviehouse
British Stills, Us & British posters

More Pics From the Current                                       Auction

copyright 2007 MoviePosterBid.com