From: Doug Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:31 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; 'MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU'
Subject: RE: [MOPO] Heritage News - - Interesting

I fully agree with all the positive posts, supporting Heritage, that have
followed this article.

Certainly, you never want something like this to happen, and always endeavor
to be more vigilant, but Gray and team do a fantastic job and are great for
the collectors in this hobby.  I find them first class to deal with and
integrity laden.

DBT
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasbtaylor> Profile
  _____