NO.....  the link  will be supplied to those inquiring, WHAT IS MOPO ???
----I believe Ebay might suspend you for having an unauthorized link.
FRANC
-----Original  Message-----
From: MoPo List  [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On  Behalf Of Michael B
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 9:00  AM
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] increasing MOPO  membership

let's try  this...........   members listing on ebay state  prominiently:

FREE  SHIPPING or $5.00 off or 5% discount or something you can live
with.....

hence:  $5.00 off  this purchase to MOPO MEMBERS.....

----at  that juncture, when an inquiry as to MOPO is made, we can provide the
link to  MOPO membership.  since MOPO is merely a newsletter, and doesn't
sell  items, would this be okay on ebay?????

--if this  were the case, and membership increased, people would see my
underpriced  items:  _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb)
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb)

michael

In a message dated  2/18/2008 9:47:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
I believe Ebay might suspend you for having an unauthorized link.
FRANC
let's  try this...........   members listing on ebay state  prominiently:

FREE  SHIPPING or $5.00 off or 5% discount or something you can live
with.....

hence:  $5.00  off this purchase to MOPO MEMBERS.....

----at  that juncture, when an inquiry as to MOPO is made, we can provide the
link to  MOPO membership.  since MOPO is merely a newsletter, and doesn't
sell  items, would this be okay on ebay?????

--if  this were the case, and membership increased, people would see my
underpriced  items:  _http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb_
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb)
(http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdialmbbmbb)

michael