Hello!
It is my pleasure to announce a new selection of vintage film posters, lobby
cards, and photographs.
We have uploaded over 100 pieces, a varied group that includes original German
photos of Louise Brooks in PANDORA'S BOX (1929), the ultra rare French affiche
poster for CASQUE D'OR (1952), a wonderful Italian poster for HORROR OF DRACULA
(1958), a virtually mint lobby card set for GYPSY BLOOD (1918) with Pola Negri
in all eight cards, an insert poster from I WALKED WITH A ZOMBIE (1943), a very
rare three sheet from LAURA (1944), a 30 x 40 poster for REAR WINDOW (1954),
and so much more!

You simply need to go to the top of the home page of website and click on
WHAT'S NEW. Or just go to: http://www.walterfilm.com/products_new.php

AOL USERS NOTICE: AOL Users may experience problems accessing walterfilm.com
and should not use the AOL browser. AOL Users should first launch AOL, then use
the Internet Explorer browser.

Sincerely
Walter Reuben
WalterFilm.COM
500 North Harper Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90048  USA
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(323) 651-3313
http://www.walterfilm.com

If you do not care to receive occasional emails about this from me,
please let me know, and I will immediately delete you from my mailing list.