From: MoPo List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 8:26 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] More about my coming auctions that are NOT on eBay

I have just a moment. But please answer one thing:

Everyone who is against time-extended auctions say they won't bid on them.
But they then go on to say that prices will be higher.

Can I ask HOW prices will be higher if so many people stop bidding?

I suggest those who feel this way NOT participate, and then, if somehow
prices go UNDER what they would have paid for some items, they might then
consider participating. If prices do indeed go HIGHER, then can continue to
never bid. Is that not a sound idea?

More later,

Bruce