From: Susan Heim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 1:12 PM
To: Doug Taylor; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] how do you search for movie posters on google?

This is a great question Dave. I have often wondered the same thing. I'm
like Doug and usually search by film title with the word poster attached
somewhere or I wind up with every video dealer in the world on the list.

I am even more curious about searches on Ebay. Do you all think that
normally you just scroll categories of posters (ex: 1940-1949 poster
category) to see if something of interest is available or if you are looking
for something specific you go to advance search?  I'm just curious.

Sue

www.hollywoodposterframes.com