I have it on good information it wasn't Joel Cario at all. It was Floyd Thursby. But I think he's biding for the Fat man. --Tom

On Mar 12, 2008, at 11:31 AM, Posteritati wrote:

who is joel cairo?

Posteritati
239 Centre Street
New York, NY  10013
212-226-2207/ Fax: 212-226-2102
http://www.posteritati.com/

On Mar 12, 2008, at 2:24 PM, Sean Linkenback wrote:

I thought maybe it was Heritage buying everything back with their shill bidding.

-------------- Original message from Toochis Morin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------

Happy Joel!

Toochis