To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:07 PM
Subject: [MOPO] Dave Stevens, creator of the Rocketeer 1955-2008

Hey folks, hate to be the bringer of bad news but Rocketeer creator & Betty Page artist Dave Stevens passed away Monday of Leukemia

Of course I knew Dave and I can say that he was one of the nicest people I ever met, was a great fan of comic history and himself was one of the most talented comic artists of this generation

I will be posting a long biography of Dave on my site this week http://www.comic-art.com/ and anyone wishing to leave remembrances of Dave can go to his website
http://www.davestevens.com/

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2942 (20080312) __________

http://www.eset.com