That's awful. He had an enormous talent. I loved COLD MOUNTAIN. I was not a big fan of THE ENGLISH PATIENT, but I thought he re-worked Highsmith rather well. You can never have too many good directors
and writers.

Peace.

Kirby


On Mar 18, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Dave Rosen wrote:

He was only 54...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7302841.stm


Dave
Posteropolis
www.posteropolis.com

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
___________________________________________________________________
How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List
Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.



        Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com
  ___________________________________________________________________
             How to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing List
Send a message addressed to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF MOPO-L
The author of this message is solely responsible for its content.

Reply via email to