Title: MoviePosterBid.com Weekly Auctions Newsletter
MoviePosterBid.com auctions of Movie Posters, Lobby Cards, Stills & other Collectibles
MoviePosterBid Home Page | Poster Search | Register To Bid
Special Event Auctions Page | Info Links | Contact MPB
Weekly Auctions Newsletter
March 19th, 2008

To Unsubscribe
MoviePosterBid News & Announcements

Crime & Film Noir Auction Part Four Has Begun

Crime & Film Noir Auction Part Four ..is running right now.
We realized we had too many items to list for the Third Film Noir Auction, so we divided it & made a fourth great week. Included will be the lobby cards, and also our oversized 3 sheets & 6 sheets
Some of the great titles in this auction are Blue Dahlia, Little Caesar, I Was A Shoplifter, Treasure of the Sierra Madre & more..Pics coming soon

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of all of the posters being sold in this auction

Back to Top

Two Auctions ! Choice Lobby Cards part 1 & One-Sheet Posters Part 1

Now this is really cool!!

Our very next auction is something of a two-parter. First we have a grouping of "Best of Set" & Portrait lobby cards which are just the first half of these we have pulled for sale. Then we have a selection of One-Sheet posters which are also just the first half of this grouping

Pictures of this auction will be uploaded by Friday night...

This Auction will begin March 26th More information coming soon..

Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of all of the posters being sold in this auction (coming this week)

Back to Top

New Site Upgrades Coming ARE DELAYED

Previously Scheduled for February the Upgrade Is Delayed May We have to go all the way back to the drawing board folks. More information coming soon..

Among the many improvements you'll find are:

  • All New Look
  • Easier to Bid & Search
  • Easier for Bidders to Leave Feedback
  • Billing Solution for Sellers
  • Bulk Auction Listing (to be added shortly after site goes live)
  • Bulk Bidding

I can't tell you about all the new features that we'll have because we're still trying to get the finishing touches on the programming & then we have to finish beta-testing. But all members will be thrilled with the new features & ease of use the new site will have.. But here's a peek at the new logo

MoviePosterBid.com auctions of Movie Posters, Lobby Cards, Stills & other Collectibles
Back to Top

.99 Cents No Reserve Auctions on ComicBidZ.com

Comics & Art Auctions Coming to ComicBidZ.com
Yes.. we are also finally starting .99 Cents No Reserve Auctions on our sister site ComicBidZ.com

  • Comic Books 1930-2000
  • Original Comic Book & Comic Strip Art
  • Original Vintage Newspaper Comics
  • Comics-Related magazines + Books
  • Pulp Magazines & Vintage Paperbacks
  • Monster Magazines
  • So Much More......

We're preparing the first auction right now ! If you collect comics or other vintage related material you should not miss these auctions.

Register now at ComicBidZ.com

Currently Scheduled for April More information coming soon..

Back to Top

To Unsubscribe From Our Bi-Weekly Emails:

Twice weekly we send this message to let you know about the new auctions on MoviePosterBid.com -- We hope you find it valuable, but if you do not want to receive these weekly messages, just reply to this message and change the subject line to read "Stop Weekly Messages".

Back to Top
MoviePosterBid Is Buying Collections

That's Right!! We are currently looking to buy Movie Posters, Comic Books, Art & Related Collectibles

  • Collections
  • Dealer Overstock
  • Comic Books
  • Original Comic Art
  • Movie Posters
  • Vintage Magazines
  • Trade Publications
  • Universal Horror
  • 1950s Sci-Fi
  • Vintage Pulps
  • All Collectibles

We'll Pay Cash
We'll Come To You
No Waiting !!

Contact MPB Today

MoviePosterBid Employment

We are currently looking for part-time help in Las Vegas.

Do you need some extra money to buy posters??

We need help with our weekly auctions and if you are in Las Vegas and would like to work with collectibles, please contact us

Contact MPB

Other Sellers Links

These sellers all have wonderful posters for sale right now at MoviePosterBid.com

roycollect
Posters, Books & More

PosterTrader
British Quad posters

Quadbod
British Quad Posters

Posteropolis
$5.00 Bargains

*comic-art.com*
100's of Posters Every Week at just 99 cents & No Reserve.

More Pics From the Current Sale

copyright 2008 MoviePosterBid.com