Ira - Check the bottom left hand corner of the commemorative posters. And measure them.
Cheers,
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rubenstein, Ira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:07 AM
Subject: [MOPO] INDIANA JONES PRESS POSTERS

So I thought this board should be made aware of what I got in the mail today. Some how, one of my friends at Paramount added me to the Paramount Press List.

So far I have received a INDY JONES BULL WHIP with a copy of the trailer.

Then today,  I got a poster tube with 4 posters in it.

The letter said I was receiving a copy of the Original Indy Jones and the Crystal Skull poster. And I was getting, "Commemorative" posters of the the other 3 films.

You look at them and they are single sided and look like the originals. The only thing I can see is no NSS number on the RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK poster. They are all rolled.

Keep an eye out for a bunch of perfect rolled Indy posters hitting the market.

What a mess.

Ira