We currently have two really sets of auctions closing on April 1st and 3rd:
*one of 999 lobby card lots (each containing two cards per lot from the same
film) including a great collection of 200 cowboy western lots (400 cards in
all!), 20 of which are from Roy Rogers films
*and the other of 577 vintage 8" x 10" movie stills (with lots of really
wonderful images, covering all years and genres; note that there are some
especially great key book stills, candids, and deluxe double weight stills)

Tuesday auctions:  On March 25th, we added 999 lobby card lots (containing
two cards per lot from the same film) including a great collection of 200
cowboy western lots (400 cards in all!), 20 of which are from Roy Rogers
films to eBay, and they close on Tuesday, April 1st!  Read more about these
below, or go see them right now (with large thumbnails and links to these on
eBay for easy bidding) in our Tuesday Auction Gallery at
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php!
What are some of the best items in this current Tuesday auction?

Among the 20 Roy Rogers lobby card lots are:
COLORADO 2 LCs '40 Roy Rogers, Gabby Hayes
SONG OF NEVADA 2 LCs '44 Roy Rogers, Dale Evans
MAN FROM OKLAHOMA 2 LCs '45 Roy Rogers, Dale Evans
RANGER & THE LADY 2 LCs40 Roy Rogers, Julie Bishop
MAN FROM MUSIC MOUNTAIN 2 LCs '43 Roy Rogers
HANDS ACROSS THE BORDER 2 LCs43 Roy Rogers & band!
We are also offering many more lots of two cards including:
BIG STORE 2 LCs '41 Harpo Marx & Groucho Marx!
MERRY GO ROUND OF 1938 2 LCs37 Bert Lahr hilarity!
ROOTIN' TOOTIN' RHYTHM 2 LCs37 Gene Autry in both!
ROMANCE IN THE DARK 2 LCs'38 wacky John Barrymore!
MUSIC FOR MADAME 2 LCs '37 Nino Martini, Fontaine
FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF 2 English LCs86 Broderick
BAD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2 LCs53 2 great Turner scenes!
IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA 2 LCs '55 Harryhausen
ROAD TO UTOPIA 2 LCs '46 Bob Hope, Lamour, Crosby
BLAZING SADDLES 2 LCs'74Cleavon Little,Gene Wilder
LAST OF THE DUANES 2 LCs '24 Tom Mix, Zane Grey
ANDY HARDY MEETS DEBUTANTE 2 LCs '40 Mickey Rooney
BAR 20 RIDES AGAIN 2 LCs R49 Boyd,Hopalong Cassidy
GORILLA 2 LCs '39 Bela Lugosi, Ritz Brothers!
FOUR FEATHERS 2 LCs '39 Zoltan Korda epic!
ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET KILLER BORIS KARLOFF 2LCs49
BARKLEYS OF BROADWAY 2 LCs '49 Astaire & Rogers!
IN A LONELY PLACE 2 LCs50 Humphrey Bogart, Grahame
We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them in our
Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php now?

Thursday auctions: On March 27th, we added a great group of 577 vintage 8" x
10" movie stills (with lots of really wonderful images, covering all years
and genres; note that there are some especially great key book stills,
candids, and deluxe double weight stills) and they close on Thursday, April
3rd!   *THIS REALLY IS ONE OF OUR ABSOLUTE BEST STILL AUCTIONS EVER, AS WILL
BE IMMEDIATELY EVIDENT WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE ACTUAL STILLS THAT ARE LISTED!*
Read more about these below, or go see them right now (with large thumbnails
and links to these on eBay for easy bidding) in our Thursday Auction Gallery
at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php!

What are some of the best items in this current Thursday auction?
BEGGARS OF LIFE 8x10 '28 best Louise Brooks c/u!
SOCIAL CELEBRITY 8x10 '26 Louise Brooks, Conklin
SHANGHAI EXPRESS 8x10 '32 Marlene Dietrich c/u!
FOOLISH WIVES 8x10'22 best Erich von Stroheim c/u!
WILD BUNCH 8x9.25'69 William Holden, Sam Peckinpah
BRIDES OF DRACULA 8x10 '60 Peter Cushing close up!
GENE TIERNEY 8.25x10 '40s sexiest close portrait!
HORROR OF DRACULA 8x10 '58 Peter Cushing w/cross!
MAN WHO COULD CHEAT DEATH 8x10 '59 Hazel Court c/u
GHOST OF ZORRO signed 8x10 '59 by Clayton Moore!
HALFWAY TO HEAVEN 8x10 '29 flapper Jean Arthur!
SONG OF SONGS candid key book still '33 Dietrich
ALL ABOUT EVE 8x10 '50 Bette Davis, Thelma Ritter
MONSIEUR VERDOUX 7.25x9.5 '47 Charlie Chaplin c/u!
JEAN HARLOW candid 8x10.25 '30s sexy full length!!
DOCTOR CYCLOPS 8x10 '40 Albert Dekker smoking c/u!
HORROR OF DRACULA 8.25x10 '58 Christopher Lee c/u!
YVONNE CRAIG TV 8x10'67 as sexy Batgirl w/pumpkin!
VINCENT PRICE 8x9.5 '70s close up w/cigarette!
DISHONORED key book still '31 Marlene Dietrich
GOLDFINGER candid 8x10'64 Connery by Aston Martin!
BODY SNATCHER 8x10 '45 Boris Karloff carries body!
BEAST FROM 20,000 FATHOMS candid 8x10'53 premiere!
LARRY SEMON 8x10 '20s c/u by Porter S. Cleveland!
MODERN TIMES 8x10.25 '36 classic Charlie Chaplin!
ANGEL candid 8x10 '37 Marlene Dietrich, Lubitsch
DOROTHY DANDRIDGE 8x10 '50s close portrait in hat!
ALEXANDER'S RAGTIME BAND 8x10'38 slim Ethel Merman
DUST BE MY DESTINY 8x10.25 R47 John Garfield, Lane
MY DARLING CLEMENTINE 8x10 '46 best Henry Fonda!
PILLOW TALK 8x10 '59 naked Doris Day in bath tub!
GUNGA DIN 7.25x9.25'39 Cary Grant, Victor McLaglen
DIRTY MARY CRAZY LARRY 8x10'74 Fonda, Susan George
ROMEO & JULIET 8x10 '69 Olivia Hussey, Whiting
MUMMY 8x10 R59 best Boris Karloff close portrait!
NORTH BY NORTHWEST 8x10 R66 art by Julius Kroll!
... plus much, MUCH more!
We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Gallery at http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php now?

These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at 99
cents with NO RESERVE! And we are not talking about the super-inflated
shipping and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions!  In
OUR auctions, you can purchase up to FIFTEEN 99 cent items and your total
cost is $14.85, plus a very reasonable $9-$11 U.S. shipping charge for any
of the lobby cards in our Tuesday auctions, and you only pay a flat five
dollars U.S. shipping on our Thursday vintage still auctions no matter how
many items you get in either set of auctions!
    YOU can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! If you place a
bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure to
be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping!

View Our Items with Our Large Thumbnail Auction Galleries!
    One of the worst kept "secrets" in the movie poster hobby is that it is
FAR easier to look at our items through our Tuesday Auction Gallery and our
Thursday Auction Gallery.  We have our own  galleries which have much larger
images of each item than eBay does, so that you can determine if an item
interests you BEFORE you click on it, thus making your surfing time far more
productive.  PLUS these galleries are searchable by star, director, genre,
year, or anything you want to search for! Once you discover our galleries we
would be amazed if you go back to looking at our items directly on eBay.
    In case of outages, we have backup versions of both our online
galleries. But you can't get there if our main site is down, if you don't
have a bookmark to them! So, please add http://www.emovieposter.info (where
our backup galleries are found) to your favorites/bookmarks.

We have lots of great auctions coming up!
    On Tuesday April 1st, we will add many hundreds of French and Italian
posters and maybe window cards!
    On Thursday April 3rd, we will add hundreds of pressbooks and Mexican
lobby cards!

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on April
1st and 3rd!

We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    If you want to be sure to keep up with everything we are currently
auctioning AND get weekly chances to win, you should consider joining our
weekly e-mail club (over 2,100 members, and growing every week!).  This club
will keep you informed about everything we are selling through just ONE
e-mail a week, and many weeks we make great bonus offers to club members who
buy multiple items from us on eBay! Our weekly e-mail club includes fun
weekly polls with great prizes for randomly selected members, occasional
special offers to club members only, hobby announcements, details about
website updates, and much, MUCH more!
    Why not join the club today? You'll at most receive ONE e-mail a week
(our e-mail club message replaces this promotional e-mail with far more cool
content), and your e-mail address is NEVER given out to anyone, and you have
a great chance to win great prizes, and you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
Remember to check out our auctions...
    Don't forget to check out our 999 TUESDAY ITEMS on eBay (on our "
emovieposter.com" eBay account) sometime BEFORE they end Tuesday, April 1st,
beginning around 7 PM CST by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/currentauctions.php
    And also be sure to check out our 577 THURSDAY ITEMS on eBay (on our
"movieposter" eBay account) sometime BEFORE they end Thursday April 3rd,
beginning around 7 PM CST by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/gallery/thursdayauctions.php
    And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage, http://www.emovieposter.com. Good luck on whatever you may bid on.

Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
http://www.emovieposter.com
eBay user IDs: emovieposter.com AND movieposter

P.S. *DID YOU KNOW WE ARE LEAVING EBAY COMPLETELY WITHIN TWO MONTHS?* We
will soon host our auctions on our own website! You can read more about our
leaving eBay on THIS page (where you can read our comments, comments by
other dealers, and comments from bidders), and we will continue to make
updates in our free weekly e-mail club (
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php).
    Our club has over 2,100 members, and many weeks we make great bonus
offers to club members who buy multiple items from us on eBay! So if there
is ANY chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us
on eBay in future weeks, then you have a LOT of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. Note
that we have recently revamped and greatly improved this club! It no longer
is a very long e-mail, and no longer contains "ads" for our items (we send a
brief e-mail and provide you with a link to a webpage on our site), and we
now run fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each
week, with great prizes for randomly selected members!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive ONE e-mail a week, and your e-mail address is NEVER given out