We recently (as in the last few weeks) finally started adding a few items to
our website in a priced sale format, and I have been very pleased with the
results.

But, starting tomorrow night I'll definitely give the hobby my best test of
this year as I'll be starting out a bunch of auctions, and all at my usual
$9.95 with no reserve.

I'm certainly putting my faith in the market here, as I'm not listing the
usual $20 or $30 fare you see from a lot of dealers, but real gems like
beautiful UNrestored one sheets from It Came From Outer Space and the
Creature Walks Among Us, as well as a rare D style one sheet to the
Hitchcock classic Saboteur, and a totally UNrestored Forbidden Planet half
sheet!

I certainly don't have the name recognition of a Bruce or Heritage, so this
should be a good test to see the current state of affairs.

We've put up a small preview to whet your appetite at our website -
www.Platinumposters.com <http://www.platinumposters.com/>

And of course Sunday night you can see it all live on ebay at -
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZplatinumposters

Best,

Sean Linkenback