As we chatted on the side before, seriously, no worries, Tom.

As I said, your doing your Taxes would excuse far more than any percieved slights which I honestly didn't take personally.

Still, again, I appreciate your taking the time to mention it,

May everyone rest at peace before Monday's upon us,

Patrick