In the mid-90s I had a private tour of Skywalker Ranch.  It was/is an
amazing place.
A friend of a friend was the HR manager, and we spent about 2 hours touring.
We were in George's personal conf room, which was a high-tech state of the
art room, for the time.
Outside the room was a big case with the coolest of the cool -- Indy's whip,
hat and jacket, Vader's and Luke's light sabers, etc.
One very nice aspect of the ranch is that, even though there are a lot ob
buildings, you can't see another building if you are at one.  George's idea.
We went through Skywalker Sound and they were scoring a new Dino movie,
which was Jurassic Park 2.  Since I'm a producer, I asked her about a job.
She said I could start almost right away.  But, the cost of living in N. CA
is outta site, and the pay is very bad, because everyone wants to work
there.  So, they don't really need to pay much.  Many people will start
there, stay for a while to get it on their resume, then move on.  It WAS
tempting, but I opted not to do it.
We ended up in the employee store.  I bought multiple posters of the Star
Wars Trilogy, an animated Darth Vader bank ($12!) a few tee- shirts and
hats.  And, I took lots of pix.
But, it was a very memorable day!

Michael Danese