Hey Mopo’ers and Fleabayer’s,

I currently have 27 GREAT ITEMS listed on Fleabay with 13 of them ENDING in TWO
HOURS!  All have NO RESERVES and except for one, they ALL START at $9.95!  Most
items either have no bids or are still at ridiculously low prices!

Here’s a sampling of some of the items:

SADIE MCKEE 1934 Vintage JOAN CRAWFORD Poster GORGEOUS!

SHE GETS HER MAN 1945 Joan Davis COMEDY 27x41 RADIO NR!

THE SQUARE JUNGLE '56 Tony Curtis BOXING 27x41 GREAT NR

SWISS MISS R47 Stan LAUREL Oliver HARDY 27x41 HAL ROACH

THE MEN '50 Marlon Brando's SCREEN DEBUT Stanley Kramer

STRANGE VOYAGE '46 Eddie Albert UNDERWATER ADVENTURE NR

SPOTLIGHT SCANDALS R49 Billy Gilbert VAUDEVILLE REVUE!!

SCATTERGOOD PULLS THE STRINGS '41 Vintage RKO Comedy NR

SCATTERGOOD SURVIVES A MURDER '42 Murder Mystery 1SHEET

SO THIS IS NEW YORK 1948 Stanley Kramer 27x41 COMEDY NR

SINS OF JEZEBEL '53 Vintage PAULETTE GODDARD 27x41 SEXY

SLAUGHTER ON 10th AVE. 1957 Film-Noir 27x41 CRIME NR!

THE SULTAN'S DAUGHTER 1944 Ann Corio 27x41 VERY SEXY!!

STOLEN FACE 1952 Lizabeth Scott SEXY Hammer FILM-NOIR!!

THE SPANISH MAIN 1945 Paul HENREID Maureen O'HARA 27x41

SWING, SISTER, SWING 1938 Vintage UNIVERSAL Musical 1SH

SUMMER STORM 1944 George SANDERS Linda DARNELL Gorgeous

TAILSPIN TOMMY in SKY PATROL '39 John Trent STONE LITHO

SKULL AND CROWN 1935 Rin Tin Tin, Jr. JAMES O. CURWOOD!

SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON R40's Thomas MITCHELL 22x28 L@@K!

You might want to check them all out at the following link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZtoddfeiertag

If that doesn’t work, just check out my Ebay User ID which is toddfeiertag

Poster City is one of Ebay’s best kept secrets where you can get great stuff
for pennies on the dollar, because we don’t use shills and we don’t advertise.
Besides, hardly anyone ever checks our stuff out!

Thanks for looking!
 Todd Feiertag/Poster City